Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One Day and Counting

We are busy preparing for the big day! Tony is running all the last minute errands and soon the kitchen is going to be a hub of activity. I am presently thinking of all the wonderful things I am grateful for. My family...my husband and I have 3 parents still with us who are in their 80s and who will be joinging us around the table, our 3 children and 2 spouses, our 3 grandchildren and our many friends near and far. I am grateful for each day that dawns and finds me well and employed. I am grateful that I have plenty and enough to share. I am grateful for my little kitty who makes us laugh every day with her antics.
I am so fortunate. Happy Thanksgiving....I hope you all have plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to share your thoughts! I am so glad you took time to visit me.