Thursday, December 18, 2008

See you in a few days

I am off with hubby on our trek to Atlanta. Getting everything we want to take crammed into the car is going to be a work of art for him. But we want to get on the road before the storms start coming through our way. So, my friends, see you all soon around blogland and for those of you, like me, who kept saying..."just one more kind"....it's time to stop the madness and relax!
Remember the reason for the season...God bless you all and Merry Christmas. Love, Linda

3 comments:

  1. Have a super time dear friend.. Merry Christmas!! hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to checking out your blog - have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to share your thoughts! I am so glad you took time to visit me.